WBMCC issues clarification on refund of multiple payments by NEET, NEET PG candidates, Details
West Bengal: The Director of Medical Education and West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC) has issued clarifications related to the refund process for candidates of WB NEET WPC. This includes both undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses.
The candidates who have not received the refund by "Charge Back" applied to the payment gateway authority through their payee bank can now apply through email id sosrc.refundegmail.com.
The following information has to be shared by the candidates in the email –
1. Name, Roll No, NEET Rank (Provide Rank Card).
2. Proof of transaction that was successful and was reflected in the NIC server.
3. Proof of transaction for which the refund is required.
4. Name of the Bank and Branch, IFSC Code, Account No (Provide picture of the First page of Bank Passbook).
The candidates should share the details in 1 single mail so that asserting the number of candidates will be easy. Candidates note that strict legal action will be taken if they have received the refund but still applying through this method. Those who have received the refund should apply again.
Counselling process followed by WBMCC for NEET UG and PG Medical courses -
1. Publication of seat matrix.
2. Candidate enrollment, online fee payment, registration and choice filling.
3. Seat allotment and result publication
4. Reporting for document verification and admission at the allotted institution.
In 2013 WBMCC took up the responsibility of undergraduate medical and dental counselling in compliance with the orders of the Honourable Supreme Court of India. Counselling of 15% of seats in government colleges is done through AIQ Counselling by MCC, DGHS, and New Delhi. Counselling of the remaining 85% seats in government colleges, state quota seats in private colleges, management quota seats and NRI quota seats is conducted by WBMCC, the Department of Health & Family Welfare, and the Government of West Bengal.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/show-176286.pdf.