JIPMER notifies on Grant of Learning Resource Allowance to Faculty members
Puducherry: Through a recent notice, the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has informed about the Grant of Learning Resource Allowance to the Faculty Members of JIPMER, Puducherry for the year 2020-2021.
It is hereby informed that a sum of Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only) is eligible to reimbursed to all the Faculty Members of this Institute for the financial year 2020-2021 under Learning Resource Allowance.
In view of the above, the faculties of JIPMER are requested to submit their bills either maximum amount i.e. Rs. 1,50,000/- or any partial amount for the Third Quarter (01 October to 31 December 2020).
The faculty who claim the maximum amount of LRA (Rs. 1,50,000/-) before the end of fourth-quarter/end of this financial year and then Resign./Superannuate, go for Foreign Assignment/ Long¬term courses within India/abroad or EOL will have to repay the difference amount of claim to JIPMER in favor of Accounts Officer, JIPMER by Demand Draft for the issue of No Due Certificate from Academic Section.
The last date for submitting the claims will be 31-12-2020. Further Extension will not be entertained.
Reimbursement is permissible for the items under the following categories:
HD Digital Cameras and their accessories such as Lenses, Stand, Data Card, Digital Scanners, Video Cameras and Accessories, Electronic Stethoscope, Ophthalmoscope, Otoscope, Hand-Held Spirometer, Pulse Oximeter, Pocket Doppler for Peripheral Vascular use, Video-Laryngoscope, Ambulatory BP Apparatus, Electronic BP Apparatus, Indirect Ophthalmoscope, Retinoscope, Blood Glucose Monitors, Fetal Doppler Ultrasound Stethoscope, Ultrasonic Nebulizers, Full Human Skeleton, Heart Rate Variability Software.
Subscription of Scientific Journals, Purchase of reprints or expenses related to publication of papers in indexed journals, Equipments used for Research purposes such as Desk Tops, Lap Tops, I-Pads, Tablets, PDAs, Notebook PCs, Mac Books, Additional portable hard disks, Pen drives, CD's Multifunctional devices I¬Phone/Smart Phone, Hardware and software relating to simulators and trainers to learn Clinical / Laboratory Skills,/IQ testing materials simple type, Statistical Packages for Research.
Airway Management Devices, Anatomical Models, LCD Projector and accessories, All in one Printers (Multifunctional Printers), Cam Corder, Book Reader, a Membership fee of the Professional Societies, Training fees for Short-Term Courses, Purchase of books and Journals including e-books and e-journals, Transparencies, Slides and similar resource materials required 1:o enhance the learning, Computer software including Antivirus Package, Repair / Replacement expenses including Printer, Cartridges, Modems, Data card for an Internet connection.
The delegation fees of such online courses and CME/Workshop/ Conferences/ Fellowship Courses are allowed to claim under LRA with the following conditions.
1. The Delegation Fees only will be allowed to claim on account of submitting the receipt of the payment.
2. Spot Registration and Package amount will not be permitted to claim under LRA.
3. The proper 1pproval has to be obtained from the competent authority to attend such conferences wherever is applicable.
4. TA/DA will not be allowed to claim under LRA.
The items shoulcLsbe purchased in the name of Faculty only. The requisite bills with a certificate that all these are exclusively used by the faculty member as a resource material for learning. The claims should be produced in the attached format only. The claims submitted in a different format will not be accepted strictly.
This is issued with the approval of the Director.
1. PAll Departments - for circulation amongst their faculty
2. P.S. to Director / Med. Supdt. / Dean (Research), JIPMER.
3. Deputy Director (Admn.), JIPMER.
4. Faculty (Finance).
5. Senior Accounts Officer, JIPMER.
6. Accounts Officer, JIPMER / Accounts Section
1. Details of purchase may be submitted only in the prescribed format attached to this circular and also available on the JIPMER website.
2. Purchases/subscriptions made in Foreign currency should submit a proper invoice and relevant conversion to INR on the date of purchase.
3. Tax paid Invoice to be submitted for the purchases/subscription made online
4. All the bills should have TIN No. / CST No./GST No. & Invoice Number.
5. Revenue stamp to be affixed and crossed on bills having purchase value of Rs. 5000/-and above.
6. The bills should be certified as follows on the reverse side and submitted in duplicate to the academic section.
Certified that the items exclusively purchased and used by me as a resource material for learning.
To view the official notice, click on the following link: