- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
BFUHS Invites Online Application For Post Basic BSc Nursing Course, Apply till 31 August 2022
Faridkot: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has invited online applications for admission in all the Government/Private Colleges of Punjab for the Post Basic BSc Nursing Course. As per the notice, the candidates who have not appeared in PPBNET – 2022 on the basis of the GNM examination can apply till 31st August 2022. The application window was opened 26th August...
Faridkot: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has invited online applications for admission in all the Government/Private Colleges of Punjab for the Post Basic BSc Nursing Course.
As per the notice, the candidates who have not appeared in PPBNET – 2022 on the basis of the GNM examination can apply till 31st August 2022. The application window was opened 26th August 2022. Candidates must apply online to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, through the website www.bfuhs.ac.in for admission in the above course.
Eligibility criteria -
The candidates must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the admitting year. They should have passed the GNM Nursing examination and should be registered Nurse and Registered Mid Wife with any state nursing registration council. They must have cleared 10+2 in Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must be medically fit.
Counselling schedule –
1. Display of Provisional merit list on University website – 2nd September 2022
2. All PPBNET (qualified/appeared) and candidates applied on GNM basis will submit online preference of college/category/quota through university University website www.bfuhs.ac.in – 3rd September 2022 – 9th September 2022
3. Provisional Allocation of seats as per merit cum preferences submitted by candidates – 14th September 2022
4. Candidates, to whom seats will be provisionally allocated, will report to the college for joining/checking of documents/eligibility/Medical checkup and deposit fee through the online payment gateway available at the University website – 20th September 2022
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi Sufi headquartered in Faridkot. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic, and physical environment conducive to the free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad.
To view the notice, click on https://bfuhs.ac.in/Postbasic22/main.aspx