Walk in Interview: ESIC Hospital Bangalore releases 23 Vacancies for Senior Resident Post
Bangalore- The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, (ESIC) Model Hospital Bangalore has released 23 vacancies for Senior Residents on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
ESI Model Hospital is a 500 bedded Hospital with OPD attendance of more than 1000/day and a bed occupancy of almost 100% throughout the year.
Total no.of vacancies- 23
The vacancies are in the departments of Anaesthesia, general medicine, Ophthalmology, orthopaedics, ENT, paediatric, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, radiology, general Surgery and dentistry.
For these departments -- anaesthesia, general medicine, ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT; the interview will be held on 25-6-2019
For these departments-- paediatrics, obstetrics & gynaecology, Radiology, General Surgery, Dentistry; the interview will be held on 26-6-2019
The reporting time for all the interviews is 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM
For more details about Qualification, Recruitment and much more, click on the given link:
AGE- The age shall not exceed 37 years as on date of walk-in- interview. The age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt.of India Rules)
PAY & ALLOWANCE- The Senior Residents will be paid in the pay band : (Level - 11) of Rs.67,700 plus other allowances as applicable under Govt.of India Rules.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rule of Reservation will be implemented as per Govt. of India instructions.
- The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
- No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion &I Leave will be admissible.
- candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interviews or joining duty„
- ESI Corporation nay increases or decrease or cancel filling up of any post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
- the Senior Resident is a contract post for a period of .3 years under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme, appointed initially for one year and renewable for another 2 years subject to the satisfactory performance.
- the application should be submitted in the prescribed format only at the time of interview. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC (in Central Government format) issued within the due date issued by the Authority Concerned.
- The candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annemarie "A" prescribed vide Govt of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No 36036/2/2013-Estt(Res,), dated 30.05,2014 falling which the benefit of reservation/ relaxation will not be given or their application
- The Dean has the discretion to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies depending upon an actual requirement/ Cancel this recruitment/ withdraw the offer of appointment issued after the Walk-in-interview.
- The candidates are advised to bring their application and original certificates.
- Candidates who have already worked as Senior Resident under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible and those who have worked as Senior Residents under 1-year contract will be appointed only for 2 years or their service period will be deducted proportionately.
- All candidates are directed for interviews at 6th Floor, Dean Office ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560 010
- Candidates are requested to come and registered the time mentioned in the notification to avoid disqualification
- Upon selection candidates as senior resident they have to deposit one month's Basic Pay + NPA i.e. Rs.85,10W-. refundable security deposit interest bearing) (Demand Draft issued by nationalised bank Payable at Bangalore, drawn in favour of ESIC fund a/c no.1) however, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within one year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month's notice thereafter.
- 0n selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in State Bank of India at any Branch.
- Dean will be the Controlling Authority for Senior Residents.