GIPMER- GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi releases 80 Vacancies For Junior Resident Post
Delhi- Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (GIPMER), New Delhi has released 80 vacancies for the Junior Resident post on Regular Basis. The selection will be done based on the Interview.
The Institution has a unique recognition by both the Medical Council of India and the University Grants Commission as an independent post-graduate College affiliated to Delhi University.
Total no of vacancies: 80
Last Date of Application: 21st March 2020.
The Interview will be held on 24 March 2020 and the Reporting time will be 2:00 PM
Venue: Auditorium/ Seminar Hall near gate no.-02 of GIPMER
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
How To Apply?
1. The complete duly filled in prescribed application form along with the self-attested copies of the following certificates should be submitted:-
(1) Date of Birth.
(2) Must have valid DMC registration at the time of joining.
(3). Internship completion certificate.
(4) MBBS degree along with marks sheets and attempts certificate.
(5) Experience Certificate, if any.
Note: -The application form is available at the Institute's website gbpant.delhigovt.nic.in.
The selected candidates may have to make it convenient to join within 07 Working Days of the date of issue of offer letter/ Memorandum.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The appointment will be subject to verification of a certificate of educational qualifications/age/DMC registration certificate.
2. The vacancies are likely to vary and may be filled in phases.
3. The panel of waitlisted candidates will be prepared separately.
4. NO TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
5. The appointment and services will be governed under Residency Scheme.
6. In case the interview cannot be completed on the scheduled date/duration of the period, the interview shall be conducted on the following working day.
7. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained & the applications received after the due date shall not be entertained in any case.
8. Bring all original documents along with their self-attested photocopies on the scheduled date of the Interview.
9. Fee Payable:-Rs.300/-(Non-Refundable) in the form of Demand Draft only issued by a nationalized bank in favor of MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, G.B. PANT HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi. The candidate may also deposit the Fee (in cash) to the Cashier at Accounts Branch of the Institute.
10. Posting of Junior Resident will be made in the interest of the institute.
11. Any type of discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for any/further updation in the matter.